Photo Memories from our Vacation

 photo photo1_zps5c89a7a6.jpg
So we're back! Back for good. And while we're trying to adjust back to the every day rhythms,
here are a few of the photos taken from my iphone during our vacation.  First we went to
my hubby's home island. Please meet the island of Kefalonia.
Myrtos beach
 photo IMG_1900_zps26dba003.jpg

A little tavern where we ate
 photo photo_zps9b98cf12.jpg

Melissani Lake
 photo IMG_0845_zps0cc7c0fe.jpg
 photo Kefalonia15_zpsf700066d.jpg

Argostoli by night
 photo IMG_1924_zpsd868c230.jpg

The church of St. Gerasimos
 photo IMG_1920_zpsfbf4cca9.jpg
Sailing away from Lixouri...
 photo IMG_1926_zpsec490890.jpg

...and after a four hours distance we're at Foinikounta, Messinia...
 photo IMG_1997_zpscb85630d.jpg
 photo IMG_1955_zps8f2a09eb.jpg
 photo IMG_1939_zpsc0fa0765.jpg
 photo IMG_1986_zps44e39ac5.jpg

Missed you guys! However I would lie if I'd told you that I haven't missed those
places above too :(

P.S.: all images have been taken from my iphone, except the photo collage that I've made from 
pictures borrowed from trip advisor.

Photobucket 

6 comments:

  1. Δεν εχω πάει Κεφαλονιά και φαινεται υπέροχη μεσα απο τις φωτο σου!
    Καλως όρισες Όλγα μου και Καλο φθινόπωρο να χουμε :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holiday looks idyllic, and that shot of the street at night really conjures up my last trip to Greece, it looks lovely Olga.
    My sister has visited Kefalonia loads of times, she really loves it there. Unfortunately it'll be a while before I can visit Greece again so thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOod totally get spoiled there! Beautiful pictures too. Glad you had a wonderful holiday but also glad you are back!
    Kim@reposhture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Εχω παει Κεφαλονια καλοκαιρι και χειμωνα, ωραιο νησι αν και τεραστιο!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Αχ πόσο όμορφη φαίνεται η Κεφαλονιά! Πολύ θέλω να πάω! Καλημέρα!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the holiday! It looks amazing and is now added to my list! Fx

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover