Recipe Time: 3-Ingredients Greek Biscuit Dessert!

Greek Biscuit Dessert 
mosaiko         
  This is one of my favorite desserts everybody, if not THE MOST favorite one! 
I'm proud to present to you what we call here in Greece Kormos (tree log) or Mosaiko (mosaic)!
We usually make it during summertime as it is kept in the refrigerator, and it 
can become pretty addictive! I urge you all to try this simple recipe consisting
of only three ingredients! Tempting ha? 
Preparation time: 10' min. maximum


What you'll need:
        1. 400gr Nutella (or any other type of chocolate hazelnut spread)
        2. 200gr heavy milk (1 small pack)
        3. 1+1/2 packet Petit Beurre biscuits  
* optional: milk & cognac or baileys for wetting the biscuits *

First whip the cream until it's thick enough

Add the Nutella into the whipped cream and gently mix them.

Add the cracked biscuits and mix them too.
Empty the mixture into a parchment paper or silpat or aluminium foil
Put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and then
cut a slice
...and enjoy!


Tips:
- It must be kept in the refrigerator at all times.
- When you want to serve it, just cut a slice and leave it in room
temperature for a few minutes to get a little softer.

Special thanks to Dana for helping me out with this post!
Original recipe was found here
Photobucket
*Linking up with these link parties and this. Check them out for a ton of crafts and projects! *

Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

33 comments:

  1. Oh my! I don't think this would last very long in my fridge... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ολγα καλημέρα,
    το αγαπημένο γλυκό των παιδιών μας.
    σε φιλώ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Α, εσύ το απλοποίησες και μου αρέσει...λείπουν και τα αυγά και το βούτυρο! Σούπερ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is what we call "radiokaka" here in Sweden. Have a nice day.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Arretje Nof-cake in Holland! Only we make it with lard, cocoapowder, sugar and cookies.

      Delete
  5. Oh my! Those look delicious and highly addictive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks brilliant! Great and delicious idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUMMMM!Can you use any kind of cookie like biscuit? These look like teething biscuits that we use in the US. Awesome and easy! Love.
    Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Must add Nutella to the grocery list. You weren't kidding - 3 ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I bet that's delicious, and highly calorific - I think I'll have to try it !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Όλγα είναι πολύ ωραία η συνταγή, εύκολη και γρήγορη!!!Μήπως έφτασε ο καιρός να δοκιμάσω να το φτιάξω και όχι μόνο να το απολαμβάνω?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Φτιάχτο και θα με θυμηθείς!!!

      Delete
  11. Looks delicious, and love the 3 ingredients! Visiting from Knick of Time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh - this sounds great. I have yet to try Nutella. I think I'm afraid I will love it too much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard of anything like this, but it sounds wonderful! We'd love for you to link up with us for Tasty Tuesday over at http://www.aletteredlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up! We hope you'll join us again next week!

      Delete
  14. what's not to like about this :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks so good! I love how it only uses three ingredients. I would love if you would share this and any other posts at Showcase Your Talent Thursday http://whatscookinglove.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-your-talent-thursday-8.html. I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy!!! I love Nutella... I'm eating some now! lol I found you in Le Chateau des Fleurs linky party ;)
    See you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds DELICIOUS! I'm pretty sure I've had something similar before, and it was really good. I love that it only uses 3 ingredients, that's the kinda recipe I like!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my kind of lovely recipes too Maria!

      Delete
  18. I'm intrigued. I have never made anything with Nutella and this looks really tempting. Thanks for sharing this week on BeColorful.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are wonderful treats!
    I've tasted it before and it's DELICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  20. we on Portugal have a diferente recipe ,and is call salame de chocolate.I like your ideas. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably it's the same thing Celeste, because we also call it salami as well! I guess its basic ingredient is butter right? My recipe is just another version of the original salami!

      Delete
  21. we on Portugal have a diferente recipe ,and is call salame de chocolate.I like your ideas. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Μιλάνε μαρή για σχοινί στο σπίτι του κρεμασμένου! Περίμενες γλυκόλογα ε? Δεν έχω! Τα έφαγα κι αυτά!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am intrigued and so want to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover