Greek Biscuit Dessert
This is one of my favorite desserts everybody, if not THE MOST favorite one!
I'm proud to present to you what we call here in Greece Kormos (tree log) or Mosaiko (mosaic)!
We usually make it during summertime as it is kept in the refrigerator, and it
can become pretty addictive! I urge you all to try this simple recipe consisting
of only three ingredients! Tempting ha?
Preparation time: 10' min. maximum
- 400gr Nutella (or any other type of chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 200gr heavy milk (1 small pack)
- 1+1/2 packet Petit Beurre biscuits
First whip the cream until it's thick enough
Add the Nutella into the whipped cream and gently mix them.
Add the cracked biscuits and mix them too.
cut a slice
- It must be kept in the refrigerator at all times.
- When you want to serve it, just cut a slice and leave it in room
temperature for a few minutes to get a little softer.
Special thanks to Dana for helping me out with this post!
Original recipe was found here
*Linking up with these link parties and this. Check them out for a ton of crafts and projects! *