A DIY Throw, a Yard and a Bathroom

I've been obsessed with Curbly lately, a very interesting blog introducing other DIY bloggers and their projects. The ideas and inspiration are numerous and I just cant stop reading it!
So today I chose three projects that got my attention.
created at: 10/31/2011

First up is the amazing Patchwork Throw that I must have somehow!  Click on the link if you want to
find out how to make your own.

A completely different project is the Before and After shot of this Side Yard Makeover.
Yes I assure you my friends that you're looking at the same side yard at both shots!

created at: 04/23/2012
created at: 04/23/2012
And last but not least we have the Makeover of this Bathroom for less that $500,00!
Isn't it stunning? And I loved the bright yellow curtains! They add so much interest and fun
into the space!
created at: 07/25/2011
created at: 07/25/2011
Which one is your favorite?
Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

13 comments:

  1. Wow, i'm not sure which one i like the most, but i have to say the side yard make over is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Με 32 γλάστρες σ΄ένα μπαλκόνι, φυσικά το αγαπημένο μου είναι το δεύτερο project. Ταιριάζει και με την εποχή άλλωστε. Καλό μήνα Όλγα!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bathroom sink and towels (plus everything else :))

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been saving old felted sweaters so that I can make a throw...this one is stunning! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! The side yard make over is mind blowing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all, the colours in the bathroom are great - but I would love to have a garden like number 2 !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting the first picture and the garden is just beautiful. Have a great day.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Καλό μήνα, Όλγα μου! Τέλεις μεταμορφώσεις!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Side Yard Makeover by far...!!!!Υπεροχη μεταμορφωση!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That side yard makeover is amazing! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Πως μου αρέσουν οι μεταμορφώσεις!! ο κηπάκος έγινε αγνώριστος!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great changes! I love before and afters!

    www.tatianadoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover