Before & After of a Classroom

I have received many comments and emails lately, asking me for more Before & Afters posts.
And since today is Friday, which means getting to know another fabulous blogger, I thought
I might combine both a guest blogger and your request in one post!
Because, my lovely readers, your wish is my command!
So, here we go...
BEFORE:

This is a classroom. I imagine you can tell that, but what you my not know is that the teacher
is absolutely responsible for its transformation! And when I'm talking transformation, I
mean great and big and gorgeous remodeling. You won't believe your eyes when you
scroll down...


AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

                           BEFORE                                                                    AFTER
                      
Well, Mrs. Freeman is actually Heather from The Lovely Cupboard and has created miracles in 
her classroom, don't you think? Hop on over to her lovely blog for more and when you get
there don't forget to also check out her amazing 1940's Cottage Tour. It's really worth it! 
Just a sneak peek to get you intrigued:
Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

9 comments:

  1. Καλό Μήνα Ολγα μου

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dash of color have done magic in all the "after" pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Καλημέρα! Φοβερό μπλε-μωβ στα ντουλάπια!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a teacher and what a class transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The proof that with just some paper and colors everything becomes better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Εκπληκτική αλλαγή!!!! Καλό μήνα

    ReplyDelete
  7. Να είχαμε και εδώ μερικές τέτοιες δασκάλες, ίσως και ν'άρεσε περισσότερο το σχολείο στα παιδιά μας! Μπράβο στην mrs Freeman και καλό μας μήνα!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She just must be a great teacher - I wish our classrooms looked like that.
    I'm off to check out the house tour, it looks so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, I love this transformation...and that little house - adorable! like in a fairytale. Thank you for sharing this
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover