Transformations / Crafts / DIYs!

Hey all you Stardust readers!!
 I'm Suzie and I blog over at my little slice of the internet called The Accent Piece.
 I'm oh so excited to be guest posting over here on Olga's wonderful blog.
I thought I'd share a couple before and afters that I have posted on my blog in the past year.
 It's always fun to walk down memory lane... :)
Let's start out with a couple furniture makeovers.


 
I also like to try my hand at building things. I'm slowly learning as I go, but I sure
do love trying new things! Wooden Doormat

DIY Coasters
Bed built out of scrap wood Sliding Barn Door A big THANK YOU to Olga for the opportunity to hang out with you guys!

***************************************


All of the transformations are amazing, but I would say that I was mostly attracted
to the sliding barn door! This is something that whenever I see it around
in the blogland I'm green with envy a little bit jealous about!
What about you? Are you drawn to any of the above in particular?
Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

5 comments:

  1. I love that first chair! Wha a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all great afters

    ReplyDelete
  3. great afters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the bed is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chair, the cabinet and the bed - in fact they are all great !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great project of before and after! I loved white couch and the white wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover