Paris Living Room Re-designed

BEFORE:

Kirsten Karson is an interior designer offering e-design services and is also the author of
6th street Design School. I'm a reader of her blog on daily basis and when I saw how she
transformed this plain and boring living room, I became a huge huge fan of her talent.
Take a look and then tell me... isn't she amazing?
AFTER:




http://www.bloglovin.com/m/1452180/400253969/a/0/aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRjZ0aHN0cmVldGRlc2lnbnNjaG9vbC5ibG9nc3BvdC5jb20lMkYyMDEyJTJGMDIlMkZwYXJpcy1yb29tLWJlZm9yZS1hbmQtYWZ0ZXIuaHRtbA==

Photobucket 

8 comments:

  1. That's amazing, and I love a stack of wood in a fireplace- so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, ya, that is beautiful....you know I love a good rustic fireplace! I love how eclectic it is too. Hope you're having a great day Olga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous room - love the open shelves and those chairs look amazing in that new fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The room is lovely, I love the fireplace and the recovered chairs are so pretty!

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bones of the room are great, especially the herringbone floor. Kirtsen rally brought the beauty of the room to life :-) Love the fireplace with the logs stacked up inside. And the new fabric on the side chairs adds a nice hit of colour & pattern to the room. The cushions on the sofa are pretty too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Πολύ όμορφη αλλαγή!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true, she has amazing sense of style. Oh, and that sofa + rug are on my craving list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The red chairs are excellent and I am sure they are very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover