More Before & Afters

I know you like it! I know you want it! This is the best part. The Before & Afters! Don't we all enjoy a good tranformation? Today is Dressers' day. If you own one that is old or you got bored with its style, here you can have some ideas how to revamp it.

Dresser No.1




*with a little grey paint and wallpapers leftovers *




Dresser No.2
* this is my favourite one. I would really like to have the after of it in my son's bedroom *








Dresser No.3





Wow!!! What a change!


Today's makeovers have been found at Better After

xoxo
Olga

1 comment:

  1. πολύ όμορφα όλα! Barbara ανέβασε και άλλα before & after please!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover