Bye bye Summer! (with great outdoor spaces)

Well, I did not want to admit it that summer is over - even now that I have to put a sweater on - but I am afraid I have to. Yes, summer is over. Fall is on its way. I can see it on my plants (yellow leaves all over on the balcony), I can feel it in the air, I can even smell it. It's not that I don't like fall. I do, I really do. But still I will miss summertime, swimming, sunbathing, relaxing, late wakenings, ice creams.... and all those posts dedicated to decorating balconies, porches, front/backyards, gardens etc. So, let's say goodbye to summer by hanging outside a little bit... shall we?


 A Columbian home from Veranda Mag

 
 Via Pinterest


Gary McBournie / fun rattan furniture with preppy striped cushions




This image was on the cover of Elle Decor last summer 


Image found from HGTV
designgal71-build-your-own-furniture



Image found from HGTV
mikedan1-smart-outdoor-accessories



Happy Fall everyone!

xoxo
Olga

2 comments:

  1. My dear Susan you shouldn't... you have such a lovely porch and you can enjoy it all year round! You should know that your porch is my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover