My Dining Room

Today I am linking up with Involving color and I am sharing my Dining Room in honour of the Roomspiration blog hop & Link Party.

Roomspiration

So this is my dining room - more like a dining space I should say! Here in Greece when you live in an appartment in the center of the city you have to squeeze everything in just a few square metres. Most of the times there is not even such space for a dining table and you have to do with the one in the kitchen only.
Luckily, we have a space for our dining table but that's pretty it. Not any extra furniture such as sideboards, as then the room would be stuffed! And I don't like walking throught furniture and bamping on them every time. As for the table this is made glass and inox, and the chairs are plexiglass. I prefer the straight lines and sleek look for this kind of space.




 Let's take a closer look at the wall, shall we? In  case you are wondering if this is brick or stone I have to admit that it's none of the above. It is a wallpaper and the little shining spots is gold glitter! Isn't it fabulous?
I fell in love with it the minute I saw it!: 


And this is the other side of the dining room. This tall kind of closet is from IKEA and we use it for hanging our coats, bags etc. (told you... we have to squeeze everything in!): 

(this old radio was given to me by my father and it is very old! late 40's!)

   So, I think it is worth paying a visit to the Roomspiration Link Party (you just have to press the button in the beginning of the page) to see what others have to share.

xoxo
Olga

2 comments:

  1. Olga, your dining space is beautiful! I was totally fooled by the wallpaper and was actually admiring the stone wall before I read further down your post. I love seeing homes in other parts of the world. Thanks so much for linking up to Roomspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Jena for helping me out in the first place. You are such a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover