Dreamy Living Room

I found this living room in Jessie's blog Mix and Chic and I instantly fell in love with it! As Jessie specifically says "The beautiful vaulted ceilings, the charming stone fireplace and the wall of closets in the living room are some of the great features that stole my heart when I first saw this home."
Well guys, I think this is my dream living room! I love everything about it...the wonderful colour palette she's using, the white stools in front of this stunning fireplace, the sofa, the paintings... everything!
Enjoy!









Want to see what it looked before, when she bought the house?


Jessie is an Interior Decorator in Chicago, Illinois and you can see more from her here. For the sources as well as the breakdown of here living room please go here.

xoxo
Olga

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Olga! It is very sweet of you to feature my home.

    Have a fabulous week ahead!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover