The Whole Rainbow in just one Apartment!


I so much enjoy seeing splashes of color in small spaces, even though I'm more of a
 monochromatic type myself, I think I'll change directions shortly! :) I believe that small
apartments like this one need natural light, brightness and color, this is what make them


cheerful, this is how they stand out. Extra attention should be given to the cute little kitchen,
where even the floor is colorful. One thing is for sure... neutral has no space in here!






via
Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

8 comments:

  1. Ανοιξιάτικο σπίτι, δύσκολα χρώματα σε τέλεια αρμονία.
    ps στη κουζίνα, η πιατοθήκη είναι καταπληκτική!!!!
    Καλημέρα

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ... χαρούμενος χώρος!!!
    Καλή εβδομάδα!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ετσι πολύχρωμες και χαρούμενες να είναι και οι μέρες μας!

      Delete
  3. 'Ενα σπίτι ουράνιο τόξο! Σίγουρα η ιδιοκτήτριά του (αν κρίνω από τα χρώματα της κρεβατοκάμαρας) είχε πολύ καλή διάθεση όταν το διακόσμησε!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Χαχα δεν το είχα σκεφτεί έτσι!

      Delete
  4. The most wonderful little apartment! Who needs to be afraid of color, when you have this for inspiration?! I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the color pops that this room has to offer. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover